No process window more - Bug

Options
Vfrikad
Vfrikad
Community Member

If used the option "Create Backup" is the process window missing.

The version 7.0.4 no a issue.

1Password Version: 7.0.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.2.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Vfrikad: Thanks for getting in touch. Can you tell me what "process window" you're referring to? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• Vfrikad
    Vfrikad
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty I have not more the 7.0.4 version. It is so a window. where you can see the status (circle animation).

In 7.0.5 is completely missing

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@Vfrikad: I don't understand. 1Password for iOS version 7.0.5 is in the App Store. Perhaps it hasn't become available in your region yet. Sometimes it can take a day or so with Apple's servers. If there's something I can help you with, please let me know.

• Vfrikad
    Vfrikad
    Community Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

@brenty
    Again the version 7.0.5 has a bug. If go to settings -> advanced -> create backup (tap this option!!!)

The big problem it comes not a status/process window with circle animation for this process!!

In version 7.0.4 no a issue!! But I cannot make a screenshot from this window, because I used version 7.0.5 and cannot downgrade to 7.0.4!

Now better? Version 7.0.5 has not more this window!! You has removed this window in version 7.0.5
    Why you make so a bad update?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Again the version 7.0.5 has a bug. If go to settings -> advanced -> create backup (tap this option!!!)

@Vfrikad: Thanks for clarifying!

The big problem it comes not a status/process window with circle animation for this process!!

Are you having trouble saving a backup? It looks like it creates the backup just fine; there just isn't a progress indicator.

In version 7.0.4 no a issue!! But I cannot make a screenshot from this window, because I used version 7.0.5 and cannot downgrade to 7.0.4! Now better? Version 7.0.5 has not more this window!! You has removed this window in version 7.0.5

Ah, gotcha. We'll see what needs to be done. :)

Why you make so a bad update?

What are you talking about? Are you having some other problem?

ref: OPI-4398

This discussion has been closed.