To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Resetting my account

Options
danoc
danoc
Community Member

Hello! I Got a 1password account about 2 months ago for the first time. I did it in a fit of getting stuff done, and, upon logging in, lost steam when the interface was less intuitive than I expected. I never got around to writing my master password down anywhere, because I was overly confident that I would get to it within a few days, and who forgets a password in just a few days? Here we are, 2 months later, and I can't for the life of me figure out what I made my master password. At this point I'm ready to just start a new account, but it seems like I can't do so until my old account is deleted. I understand this will delete all my data, and I'm very comfortable with that fact, I'd just like to get started on getting everything set up. Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@danoc: Thanks for reaching out. That's not a problem! Please check your email for information on deleting your account, and let me know if you have any questions at all while you're getting started with 1Password. Cheers! :)

• danoc
    danoc
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much! Will do this in the next few days!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@danoc: It may be expired by then. If so, just let us know and we can send it. :)

This discussion has been closed.