Waiting on response from Zak at support. I responded yesterday morning to his confirmation request

I need help asap with deleting my users profile so she can start over. I responded to Zak yesterday morning and have yet to get a response. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Not getting response from Support team and need help asap.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

Welcome to the forum, @h1970013! Sorry to hear you're having troubles with a user profile for someone just now. Zak's weekend is today (he works over the actual weekend), and I can't find anything in our email queues from the email address you used to register here on the forum, so I'm wondering if you may have been communicating with Zak from a different email address? If so, please do NOT post that address (or any address) here in this public forum, for your own protection.

Instead, if you can look back at your correspondence, you'll see a support ID code. If you can post that here (including the square brackets), we'll take a look and get you a reply from another one of us. Thanks for your patience.

• h1970013
    h1970013
    Community Member

I actually sent Zak a request to cancel my deletion request PWD-59433-448 if you could get this ticket closed with no action taken I would greatly appreciate it as we have found the secret password we needed.

• @h1970013: Thanks for letting us know and I'm glad you found it! I went ahead and replied to you via e-mail and won't complicate things by repeating myself here. I'm keeping an eye on that ticket now as well, so if we can do anything else to help, feel free to reply there and Zak or I will get you sorted out. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.