To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

WANT TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY!

PGordonJr
PGordonJr
Community Member
edited January 2018 in Memberships

I would like to cancel immediately! My master password will not work. I can't call anyone, FAQs do not help, etc. I am completely over it and want my billing information deleted and account closed.

PLEASE HELP!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Brian
    Brian
    1Password Alumni

Hi there, @PGordonJr !

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re looking to cancel! I understand that your Master Password isn’t working, but have you tried the steps shown in this knowledge base article?: https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/

If you’d still like to cancel, no worries! We’d be happy to help! We’ll just need you to email us at support@1password.com so we can verify some information. Once you email us, please reply back to this thread with your BitBot confirmation number so we can get you a reply as quick as possible. :)

Thanks!

• PGordonJr
    PGordonJr
    Community Member

@Brian

I have tried "every" step; no luck! I didn't make any changes to the master password. I've been keying in what's saved on my computer. All of a sudden, it's not working.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@PGordonJr: It sounds like you may just have things setup different in different places then. Unfortunately without some basic information you've left out of your posts it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Since I was able to find your email even though you didn't give Brian the Support ID as he requested, I'll close this and follow up there shortly to get some details so we can help you get things sorted out. :)

ref: VNU-74899-922

This discussion has been closed.