eventbrite.com, eventbrite.de

Options

Cannot log in to Eventbrite using 1Password. Username fills, password doesn't.

1Password Version: 6.8.5
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @fnkr,

There is something weird going on there and I'm confused why 1Password is getting confused but there is a way to sidestep 1Password's less than great filling and get it working for both parts of the sign-in process. Here is what I would like you to do please.

1. From in the main 1Password window I would like you to create a new Login item for Eventbrite and copy over the username, password and URL from the broken Login item.
    2. Before you save, click the show web form details button.
    3. The top row will be for the username, click where it says the word text and change it to the email option.
    4. Save.

Do you find this Login item fills both the username and password fields? With my own testing it has so I'm hoping you find the same. Still don't know why we aren't filling it properly anyway as the page seems to be very reasonable - I'm not spotting any potential trickery but still 1Password is not doing great by default. We'll have to investigate as it could highlight a weakness in our current filling strategy, something we can improve on.

• fnkr
    fnkr
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you that worked.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks so much for letting us know that helped! We'll see if there's anything else that can be done to make 1Password smarter in cases like this. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.