Installing 1Pasword on Windows using previously purchased license

Options

I need help installing 1Password on a Windows 7 computer. I bought a license 2 years ago. I store my data on Dropbox. I recently deleted 1Password on this computer and now need to reinstall. I am also using 1Password on a second Windows 7 computer, a MacBook, IPhone, and IPad.
If I download the program from your website I don't see any option to enter my license number.
Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:installing 1password on windows with previous license

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jon_Yardney - If you're using 1Password in standalone mode, the most-recent version of 1Password for Windows you can use is 1Password 4 for Windows. You'll want to visit this downloads page to get a copy of that. If you've already installed 1Password 6 for Windows, you'll need to uninstall that. You can enter your existing license key by clicking on Help > Enter License Key in 1Password 4 for Windows.

• Jon_Yardney
    Jon_Yardney
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! That worked great! In fact I didn't even need to enter my license, 1Password already knew it.
    I appreciate the support.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jon_Yardney Awesome! I'm glad that went smoothly for you. Have a great Friday, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Jon_Yardney
    Jon_Yardney
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Lars.
    One more question, please. Can I assume that Agilebits supports and updates the standalone version of 1Password 4? Are there any security concerns with using the older version of the software?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jon_Yardney: We're continuing to provide critical fixes to 1Password 4 as needed, but it is not longer being actively developed since we're focused on making 1Password 7. But if you need help with it we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.