To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No Access to Emergency Kit

Options
pgrooves
pgrooves
Community Member

Hi,

I got an Erro network system for Christmas and it came with a 1password trial. I set the account up planning to go back and configure it, that never happened. I decided to go with the full suite now but am unable to get into the 1password account. The PC that I used for the setup has been rolled back from a failed (forced) upgrade of a Windows Creators update and it seems that where this emergency pack would have been saved has been wiped.

I just need to start the process over, and complete the setup this time but I am unable to do this as I don't have access to some code that would be in the emergency pack.

Like I said, its never been setup so a full reset will cause no harm. Can someone help me with that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@pgrooves

You'll need to talk to the staff and they only assist with account matters via email. Send that email to support@1password.com from the email associated with your account.

• Ben
    Options

It appears Andrew has been helping pgrooves by email, so we’ll continue the conversation there. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.