To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

App vault disappeared

nancyh128
nancyh128
Community Member

I had downloaded the Onepassword App on my iPad and had created a vault a while ago. Recently I decided to download the App to my iPhone too and when I logged in, my vault was not there. Fine if I can only use it on one device, but my real problem is whne I went back to log in on my IPad, my vault was missing. How can I recover it? I see that 33 items are synced to icloud but I can’t figure out how to restore them.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I had downloaded the Onepassword App on my iPad and had created a vault a while ago. Recently I decided to download the App to my iPhone too and when I logged in, my vault was not there.

@nancyh128: If your vault is stored on your iPad, it isn't on your iPhone until you sync it there. You can do that using iCloud, for example. However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

Fine if I can only use it on one device, but my real problem is whne I went back to log in on my IPad, my vault was missing. How can I recover it? I see that 33 items are synced to icloud but I can’t figure out how to restore them.

It sounds like you've selected Settings in the app. If you select Categories you can view your items there. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• nancyh128
    nancyh128
    Community Member

Thank you so much! That solved my problem.

• Thanks for the update @nancyh128. Glad to hear brenty was able to help. :+1:

If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.