How do you refresh a page?

Options

An error message is telling me to refresh a page I am editing. How is this done?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do you refresh a page?

Comments

• robertosburn
    robertosburn
    Community Member
    Options

Have you tried clearing your cookies and bypassing your cache?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @vanasss,

Thank you for reaching out!

I am not sure I understand the issue you are having, so it is hard to answer your question. Could you please provide more info about this situation? What device you are using 1Password on and where do you see that error? It would also be helpful, if you shared a screenshot of that error message. You can attach your screenshot by clicking on an image here:

However, please make sure not to share any sensitive information that could be there, as this is a public forum.

We will take a look and let you know what to do next. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• vanasss
    vanasss
    Community Member
    Options

I think I received the error message because I was editing the same page from both my iOS phone and windows pc. Is there an option to refresh the screen? I don’t it would have help in this situation.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@vanasss: Could you please specify what page do you mean? If you are editing an item in your 1Password vault on one device, you will need to save your changes there and they will sync to 1Password on your other device. Is this what you are trying to achieve? Please let me know. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.