Unable to manage team

Options
trezy
trezy
Community Member
edited February 2018 in Business and Teams

There are two people in the Owners group for our team, including myself. The other owner created a new team and added me to it. Even though I very clearly should have the appropriate permissions to edit manage groups, I have no option to manage this one.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @trenzy! That's certainly a bit odd. It sounds like you're listed as a member on the Team Members group, which would mean you aren't able to manage people within it. The permissions you highlighted in your second screenshot are what the Team Members group have, actually, not the ones you have on the group. All the people in that group have the ability to create vaults.

Could you ask someone who is a manager of the Team Members group to make sure you are one as well? If you are from what they can see, please send us a message at teams@1password.com with the email your account is under and we'll take a closer look. Post back here once you send that message and include the confirmation code in your post so we can reply to you a bit faster. Talk to you soon! :)

This discussion has been closed.