Number of attachments

Options
craig_francis
craig_francis
Community Member

When using "Search options":

https://support.1password.com/search-1password/

And asking 1Password to find items where the "number of attachments" is anything other than 0 (e.g. "is not 0" or "is greater than 0"), it does not return any items from the vault.

I'm trying to find a file that I know has been added to the vault, but does not seem to be there any more.

Screenshot of 1Password showing no items

1Password Version: 6.8.6 (686004) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: OSX 10.13.3 (17D47)
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member
    Options

@craig_francis You need to be in a specific vault like "Primary," not "All Vaults," and I think "Number of attachments" "is greater than or equal to" "1" is the setup you're looking for.

• craig_francis
    craig_francis
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @vplewis, that works... but seems very buggy.

Also concerned that the number of items with attachments is a lot less than I would have expected... have this horrible feeling that 1Password is losing them (unfortunately it will be pretty hard to work out what they are, what was lost, and when).

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@craig_francis - Yep, @vplewis is right on the button with that suggestion; it doesn't work in All Vaults. I can't offer much advice regarding your suspicion that attachments are missing, but I will say that if you determine that's the case, you can always restore from an earlier backup of your data, retrieve the attachments by copying them to your Desktop, re-restore to the new version of the 1Password data, and then re-attaching items to their proper 1Password records. Not exactly quick, but that should work. Let us know if you notice anything unusual, we're here to help!

This discussion has been closed.