Can i create custom templates?

Is there a way to create custom templates in 1password teams? I have been casually using 1 password teams for personal use for a while and have been hoping there is a way to create a template so that i could define the parameters to be filled out. I find that in several scenarios i am constantly editing the text fields and then repeating the process when i need to create another login or such.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @ChesterCopperpot: Custom Templates is a beta feature right now for Pro Teams. If you sign in to your Team account on 1Password.com, then choose Settings in the sidebar and click Beta at the top of the Settings page, you can enable the beta features, including custom templates if you're testing out Pro. :chuffed:

• ChesterCopperpot
    ChesterCopperpot
    Community Member

Sorry for the bother but I have signed up and downloaded 7.0.518. I don't see where to add a custom template. I am quite anxious to try this out.

• @ChesterCopperpot: No bother at all. Custom templates are on the website. Head to https://start.1password.com/signin, sign in to your account and those instructions I gave you should make much more sense. Of course, additional questions always welcome. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.