519 UI Changes

jhamer
jhamer
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Quick note to say great job on the 519 UI changes. From the moment it launched, it felt more "put together" and more pleasant. Love the color scheme, the rounding of the highlight bar, and the redesigned settings layout. Makes settings feel more comfortable now.

Still looking forward to search highlighting in the notes field, and fixing the detail pane issue where you have to change focus then re-select for the detail pane to populate. Both previously submitted issues.

Nicely done, and thanks again!
--Jeff

1Password Version: 519
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: All

Comments

• Hey Jeff!
    First of many upcoming UI updates, I really appreciate your feedback so soon, thank you. ❤️

• ChesterCopperpot
    ChesterCopperpot
    Community Member

I agree with Jeff, the overall look is pleasant to the eye. It seems the tags are displayed differently now. It is more appealing to me now.

Also was going to post about the following but it seemed to fix itself when 1password updated:
    I downloaded the beta version (518) yesterday and then logged into the website then enabled beta on the website. After this i created a template on the website that I could see on the website and my iOS device but not on my windows 7 client. Seems i can see the template i created yesterday on all devices now. Wasn't sure if this was some random sync issue or some bug with the order in which i downloaded/enabled beta.

• Hi guys,

Thanks again for the feedback.

@ChesterCopperpot

Was it a new template or a duplicate of an existing template? We've fixed the issue with the duplicated templates in the 511 update but I'm not sure why 518 or today's 519 update would address that.

It is likely a sync issue, we have a known glitch where if your network drops and reconnect, it doesn't do a sync. We'll be fixing this soon.

• ChesterCopperpot
    ChesterCopperpot
    Community Member

It was a new template. I believe i had the windows app open when i created the template on the website and once i saw that the new template was not showing up i restarted the windows app but no matter how many times I restarted the app or the computer the new template did not show up. I suppose its possible i could have lost connectivity briefly during the template configuration and not realized it and that the update caused it to resync again however i had no indication that i lost connection.

• Hi @ChesterCopperpot,

Could you email us your 1Password diagnostics report, in case there was an internal error. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• ChesterCopperpot
    ChesterCopperpot
    Community Member

sent you the bug report and link to thread. Thank you for following up on this. It is very much appreciated.

• HI, we got your report and will reply to your email as soon as possible.

ref: EEL-74852-747

• ChesterCopperpot
    ChesterCopperpot
    Community Member
    edited February 2018

Thank you Mike. Someone did contact me about the issue and it seems to be more of the sync issue that was previously mentioned, which does not surprise me.

Would like to also mention how pleasantly surprised i am to see such prompt and willing communication from the 1password team. It is very much appreciated. Other companies providing password managers that i have looked into do not communicate nearly as much or as well.

• Hi @ChesterCopperpot,

That was me who replied to your email. :)

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. We believe customer service is a vital part of the 1Password experience, we want to treat people the same way we want others to treat us.

This discussion has been closed.