Bug: 1Password Chrome Extension does not select any results when a website match is found

Options
kop48
kop48
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

If you invoke the 1Password extension to fill a website, the top-most result is not selected. This means that the user has to click or use the keyboard to move to the correct entry to fill it. I believe that the top-most result used to be automatically highlighted so that it could be filled in.

Additionally, didn't the extension used to autofill the login if only 1 match was found? This is also no longer occurring.

1Password Version: 7.0.514
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kop48,

Thanks for writing in.

I double-checked with 1Password 6.8 stable release, it didn't highlight the first item for me in 1Password mini.

However, it does fill in the Login item for me when there's only one Login item.

Do you see this while 1Password is unlocked? There's a known glitch where if 1Password is locked first, then you'd have to dismiss 1Password mini and try the shortcut again, it'll fill it. Can you try that for me?

• kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, it was locked in my case!

• Awesome, that means it's the same issue we're aware of, there's a technical issue we're fighting with but we'll fix it.

This discussion has been closed.