Feature Request: Credit Card Categories

Options
scoobydoo88
scoobydoo88
Community Member

"ACTIVE" and "INACTIVE" Credit Cards:
I maintain my 1Password Credit Card entries for expired/cancelled credit cards to help with reviewing any subsequent issues or problems with past purchases/credits, etc. I also like to keep track of which cards I had and when I cancelled them so I know when to reactivate them or reapply for another one. It would be helpful if 1Password would let me separate Credit Card records into "Active" and "Inactive" categories so I don't have to scrutinize the whole list to figure out which cards are current.

1Password Version: 6.8.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

I move my old inactive cards to another vault I names 'archives'. Keeps my personal/primary vault cleaner.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@scoobydoo88 - Yup - @rlgleason51 is spot on: I myself have a vault I label "Archives" which I use for no-longer-used items like expired credit cards and logins I don't need any longer. Another way to do it would be to create a couple of tags called something like active and inactive, and search on them that way.

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    Options

Ditto, and I uncheck the Archives vault from the "All Vaults" menu so it doesn't get searched when I am looking for something. The tag approach gets 'em searched. Guess it depends what you want, I want access but not the search clutter (same way 1Password at work only has the work vault selected in 1Password. No need for anyone to see my personal stuff show up when I am searching)

• Ben
    Options

That is exactly what I do as well, @AlwaysSortaCurious.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.