Login save/fill is not working for PlumbingOverstock.com

Options

For PlumbingOverstock.com login page, email address field shows "chat now" instead of my recorded email. (1Password appears to enter the password correctly.)

Screenshot attached with website URL, email field, and chat tab (at bottom of screenshot) hightlighted.

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.8.6 (686003) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90 (Chrome)
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out to us, @billj. I did some testing on PlumbingOverstock's website but wasn't able to reproduce the issue highlighted in the screenshot you shared. I'm wondering if something odd was going on with their website when the original Login item was saved. Nevertheless, 1Password didn't seem to have any trouble filling my dummy credentials after saving a new Login. Would you be willing to try manually saving a new Login item? The following guide will walk you through the process:

How to save a Login manually in your browser

Let us know how it goes. :)

• billj
    billj
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Dalton. Please note: I always "manually" save login into. I've unchecked auto login and auto detect user names in 1Password Mac. In any event, I manually saved new login info for PlumbingOverstock, this time using Firefox. Then cleared Firefox and Chrome browser caches, went to PlumbingOverstock, and this time, 1Password filled in correct info in both browsers. So it was some sort of anomaly. I'll need to keep that in mind when I encounter this kind of thing again. Appreciate your help!

• @billj: Manually saving a Login often does the trick, so it's good to know you were already one step ahead in this regard. From your description, it sounds like some extra details may have been saved in your first Login item. I'm glad the new Login item is working for you, though. Be sure to let us know if you run into any similar issues or if you have any follow-up questions.

This discussion has been closed.