Tracking Multiple People's Info in Single Vault?

OldManMac
OldManMac
Community Member

Looking for best way to track info on multiple people in a single vault.

Today I keep all of my personal logins as separate logins, but for each family entity (3 kids, wife, parents, 2 inlaws, uncle, another uncle) I am tracking their various info in individual secure notes for each of them. Its a pain to keep editing each lengthy note.

I started to look at using Folders, but it could not tell which logins were foldered and which didn't have folders, so it became frustrating.

Is there a better way to do this?

Also, if folders are the answer, then is there a way to search on which logins are not in folders?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I use the latest version of 1Password, primarily windows, but I track items associated with family as a family tag, so social security items or memberships items, or login items are there. If it were more in depth, I might just tag individual separately but I generally have the name i the item and the search bring them up, so I search Tina to find Tina’s stuff. Hope this helps.

• I would probably just use Tags for this as well. Tags are nice and flexible that way. An item can have multiple tags, and so you aren't limited like with Folders.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.