To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Lack of Email Support [Please avoid contacting us via multiple channels for the same issue]

Options
AntoinetteT
AntoinetteT
Community Member
edited February 2018 in Memberships

I am trying to migrate from my 1Password licence to holding a 1Password account, but can't because I don't receive the email whose address I typed in on your webpage. I reported it to you a few days ago & then requested some further info. in an email I sent 20 hours ago. BT, my internet provider says it has to be your fault, which I think unlikely, but they want bouncer headers etc to take it any further. But you are not answering my email sent 20 hours ago and another one sent today. I now have 2 refs but the main one is [#ZNA-67694-993]. Please help because BT has already called me several times & is dueto call me again shortly.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi @AntoinetteT

It appears you already have an email conversation going with Andrew. He or someone else from our team will be in touch as soon as possible. We work on a first come first served basis, and are typically able to respond to most requests within 24 hours. That said, the way the email software we use is designed is to treat successive messages as “new,” meaning that when you reply to your issue before we have you essentially bump yourself to the end of the queue.

We’d ask that you please be patient and we’ll be with you soon. We would also ask that you please avoid contacting us via multiple channels about the same issue, as this causes a duplication of efforts on our part, which slows down the support process for everyone, yourself included.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: ZNA-67694-993

This discussion has been closed.