1password extension for Google Chrome is not working.

Options
2»

Comments

• nkew
    nkew
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there. I'm having the same problem with all Chrome installs. Did anyone find a solution to this?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @nkew,

If you are using 1Password 6 for Windows, could you please specify what you have enabled in 1Password 6 app > Options > Advanced > 1Password Browser Extension Integration? Please make sure that Native Messaging is enabled for Chrome there and let us know if it works for you after that. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• davtel
    davtel
    Community Member
    Options

Well iI have a simuler problem & when I go into my extensions for 1password I see this! What the heck is this all about?

Permissions Developer website

Enable
    This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy.

• @davtel: That means you have an old version of the extension and will ultimately need to upgrade. I know this is the Windows topic, but search can lead folks astray, so could you confirm you’re using 1Password 1 on a Windows PC? This will help ensure we’re giving you proper instructions. Thanks! :chuffed:

• davtel
    davtel
    Community Member
    Options

_1. _Well iI have a simuler problem & when I go into my extensions for 1password I see this! What the heck is this all about?

Permissions Developer website

Enable
    This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy.

Hi bundtkate, say actually I have an iMac High Sierra 10.13.1, also I did a up grade on google to Version 62.0.3202.89 (Official Build) (64-bit). I'm now thinking that 1Password might have started having a issue shortly after that! I upgraded as I was having an issue with my bank, when I up graded Google it went away. Oh well, happy holidays to all!

• Hi @davtel,

Thanks for letting us know. Happy Holidays to you as well!

• Edison517
    Edison517
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @Greg , that solution worked for me!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad that helped! We're here if you need anything else. :)

• donbax
    donbax
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    Same issue on laptop but not desktop with the same up to date programmes running. Sent diagnostics report. support number is #KAQ-27622-795.
    Good luck to all!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@donbax: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: KAQ-27622-795

• LenzPA
    LenzPA
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem here. Has a solution been found?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LenzPA: It really depends on the situation. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, do you have the 1Password app installed and running and the extension installed in Chrome? Those have been the problem in other cases. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.