Taskbar takes FOREVER to open

mgargano
mgargano
Community Member

Whenever I go to pop down the MacOS task bar helper for 1password it takes FOREVER for the helper to drop down. It sits in the attached screenshot state for > 1 minute and if I do anything else on the computer during that time, when the helper finally drops down it immediately disappears because it does not have the mouse's focus. This is starting to make 1password unusable for me. Any idea what is causing it?

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: OS X 10.12.2
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mgargano! Sorry you're having troubles with 1Password mini opening slowly for you just now. And no, I don't have any ideas without taking a closer look at things. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#UQP-55515-596]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @mgargano only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: UQP-55515-596

This discussion has been closed.