1Password Version 6.8.6 (686003) Mac App Store Backup Question

Options
chuckdotscience
chuckdotscience
Community Member

Hi. I'm working with 1Password Version 6.8.6 (686003) Mac App Store. I have a folder for 1Password on iCloud Drive. When I went to check my backup files there, it showed the last backup in 2014. However when I searched, I found that it's backing up into my Desktop Screenshots folder instead of the iCloud even though I have iCloud specified. Could you please tell me how to get it back to saving in the iCloud? Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Hi. I'm working with 1Password Version 6.8.6 (686003) Mac App Store. I have a folder for 1Password on iCloud Drive. When I went to check my backup files there, it showed the last backup in 2014. However when I searched, I found that it's backing up into my Desktop Screenshots folder instead of the iCloud even though I have iCloud specified. Could you please tell me how to get it back to saving in the iCloud? Thanks.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@chuckdotscience: I'm not sure what you mean. 1Password's backup folder is not customizable. That wouldn't work with sandboxing anyway. For the Mac App Store version, this is ~/Library/Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper/Data/Library/Backups/. It sounds like you just moved your exiting backup archives there at some point in 2014.

This discussion has been closed.