I have an 1password App on my phone, but it won't let me in unless i open a trial.

janieusher
janieusher
Community Member

I have the app on my iPad and Mac and have no problems whatsoever, and until recently the app on my iPhone has worked. It is asking me to connect to iCloud to open, but i feel very suspect about this. Where do i find what version i am using

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have an 1password App on my phone, but it won't let me in unless i open a trial.

Comments

• janieusher
    janieusher
    Community Member

the question is above

• janieusher
    janieusher
    Community Member

I just need to get the app on my iPhone working

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@janieusher: Unfortunately without some basic information you left out of your posts, it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, you said, "It is asking me to connect to iCloud to open", but I don't know what that means. Can you give me the actual wording of the message you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• janieusher
    janieusher
    Community Member

thank you, i shall gather all the information.

• janieusher
    janieusher
    Community Member
    edited February 2018

Just changed my iPhone, same sim card though. I am able to access my 1password on my mac and iPad, but on my iPhone its got welcome to 1password 7 asking me to get started on new trial which i don't need as already have an account, when asking me for my account details to sign in wants my Secret Key and cannot find it. The trouble is when i go to 1password on Mac and click on Accounts Set up to find secret key, there is no account there!!! and yet my account is under [removed by AgileBits for private on our public forum], according to your email to me. I have an iphone 6S,

• janieusher
    janieusher
    Community Member

Version 6.8.6 1password

• janieusher
    janieusher
    Community Member

basically i just want to access 1password on my iPhone, can you talk me through it, thx

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018

@janieusher: Thanks for clarifying. To be clear, with a 1Password.com membership, you just sign into your account on each device; without one, each app is a separate purchase. I see you've also emailed us separately for some reason, so let's continue there to avoid trying to have the same conversation in multiple places. That slows down the support process for everyone.

ref: CSW-57959-825

This discussion has been closed.