deleted app from iphone -Can't get it set up again.

apherman
apherman
Community Member

I have posted this issue to twitter (this morning) with no response yet. My problems started when I found out that my vault was not syncing to Dropbox from laptop. Then I checked my iphone and found out that the vault there was also not syncing. So I decided (wrongly in hindsight) to delete the app from my phone and reinstall it. Now, I am running into an issue when I try to get the program to "find" my dropbox account, nothing happens. If I try to enter my account details and find the account that way, I can't find my secret key or master password and to make matters worse, I think the original email I used to set up this account is no longer in existence. I need some HELP!!! Please

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2018

I have posted this issue to twitter (this morning) with no response yet

Sorry. :( We’re normally able to answer all inquiries within 24 hours, however especially around the weekend it may take a little longer than that in some cases. We’d ask that you please not contact us with the same question via multiple channels, as that may very likely cause a duplication of efforts which slows down the support process for everyone... yourself included.

If you haven’t heard back via Twitter by tomorrow (Saturday) please post the link to your tweet here and I’ll make sure someone follows up ASAP. :+1:

Thank you.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.