Still in Trial...looking to convert single to family (bought in Mac App Store)

Options
weinstein
weinstein
Community Member
edited February 2018 in Families

I'm in a trial period for the single member version of 1Password. Downloaded the web version from Mac App Store and using iTunes for billing (even though I haven't been billed yet). I hear it's a little complicated to upgrade from single use to family if downloaded through Apple. Has this been simplified yet?

Can anyone at AgileBits take me through the current steps to safely upgrade from single to family? Or give me a ring?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.3
Sync Type: web

ref: HAS-83319-915

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm in a trial period for the single member version of 1Password. Downloaded the web version from Mac App Store and using iTunes for billing (even though I haven't been billed yet). I hear it's a little complicated to upgrade from single use to family if downloaded through Apple. Has this been simplified yet?

@weinstein: It isn't possible to make changes to your account through us if you're subscribed through Apple. You'd need to cancel with them first so we can switch you over to managing it through 1Password.com directly.

Can anyone at AgileBits take me through the current steps to safely upgrade from single to family? Or give me a ring?

Once you've canceled, yet us know and we can give you next steps. But we cannot do anything with the account so long as you're going through Apple.

• weinstein
    weinstein
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @brenty all done on my end. Sorry for the double post/email. Let's carry our convo over on email.

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries! I'll get back to you there shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.