Feature request: Remember selected login in 1password Mini for X seconds

nzjoel
nzjoel
Community Member

I often use the 1password mini toolbar icon to access login details for apps such as Adobe CS. I find it annoying that I have to do the search twice to copy the email, and then again for the password. In other cases I have to repeat the search even more time, such as when i'm entering credit card details. I know I could open the app and do it that way but I find the toolbar mini version more convenient.

It would greatly help if my search was persistent for X number of seconds. Either by default or as a setting I could turn on. So when I reopen 1password mini it would show the selected item so I could easily copy the next field. If it cleared itself 30 seconds after that would be fine, but losing the result immediately is frustrating.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @nzjoel,

We do have some ideas about how we can do better in this regard. I don’t have any specifics I can share at this point, but we do have some cool stuff in the works. :) Thanks for the feedback!

Ben

• nzjoel
    nzjoel
    Community Member

Ok, thanks Ben. I look forward to future improvements. I like the tap to copy feature in the iOS app, so if we are heading down that route that would also be a welcome change!

Thanks
    Joel

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.