Ich kann 1Password nicht auf Neuisntall. OSX aktivieren, was tun?

agilebits_jpk
agilebits_jpk
Community Member

Ich kann 1Password nicht auf meiner OSX-Neuinstallation aktivieren.
Ich habe Zugang auf meine 1Password-Daten auf iOS,
aber ich finde dort keine Kontodaten, warum?
Wenn ich mich manuell einloggen will:
Ich habe meinen Secret-Key und meine Emailadresse, aber was ist die richtige Loginadresse?
Und muß ich einen Masterkey eingeben, m.E. habe ich keinen?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2018

@agilebits_jpk: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Do you have a 1Password.com membership? It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

Google translation:

Danke, dass du dich ausgesucht hast. Die Verwirrung tut mir leid! Haben Sie eine 1Password.com-Mitgliedschaft? Es klingt, als ob Sie versuchen, sich mit einem 1Password-Konto anzumelden, aber Sie haben nur eines, wenn Sie sich für eine 1Password.com-Mitgliedschaft angemeldet haben. Nur so können Sie einen geheimen Schlüssel oder eine Anmelde-URL erstellen oder über 1Password.com auf Ihre Daten zugreifen. Stattdessen können Sie 1Password ohne ein Konto verwenden und [Daten von einem anderen Gerät synchronisieren] (https://support.1password.com/sync-options/) oder ein neues Depot erstellen.

ref: AYH-18967-494

• agilebits_jpk
    agilebits_jpk
    Community Member

Can you please send me my License Code?
    Ca you send. me my Emergency Kit?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@agilebits_jpk - I see you've written in to our support email address regarding this issue as well; to avoid disclosing personally-identifying/sensitive information here in this public forum, let's keep the conversation going via email - I see one of my colleagues has already replied to you. Thanks! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Just to be clear, we don't have anyone's Emergency Kit. We'll continue working with you via email to help you find any licenses you've purchased though. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.