To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I see an answer from you?

sally_dunkin
sally_dunkin
Community Member

I asked about updating and transferring my account

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password on MacBook, iPhones. Not sure of version. Got new MacBook.

Comments

• sally_dunkin
    sally_dunkin
    Community Member

Trying to get help on forum, not sure how to see answer. Hard to say what topic is. Need help moving 1 password to new Mac. Also want to move existing login information onto a family membership and use is on all my devices. Not sure how to use the "forum". My current 1password works on MacBook and iPhone. Got a new MacBook and want to move it over. It didn't appear when I restored Mac from backup. 1Password keeps details of other accounts but, I didn't fill in the info fro 1password like which email and when I bought the app.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @sally_dunkin! Sorry to say, I only see this thread from you since you signed up for the forum earlier today. However, don't worry -- I'm here to help now. :)

We've actually got a great step-by-step guide for moving 1Password to a new device. Give that a try, and let us know if you run into any trouble.

This discussion has been closed.