Security Audit - Weak Passwords

Options
davegarratt
davegarratt
Community Member

Is there any way to exclude items from this report which can't be changed. For example I have some devices which only have a simple 4 digit numeric code to access and this cannot be changed. It would be handy if items could be excluded from the audit report. A similar example would be passwords which I don't have control over but need to remember - such as customer devices. I end up with lots of items in my list which are always going to be there.

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@davegarratt - Oh, how I wish this were the case currently. Sadly, it isn't just now. It's an issue we're aware of, but I don't have anything to announce on that score at present. Thanks for adding your voice to those (like me) who'd like to see Security Audit be more aware of things like CVV cards or other "passwords" that must be short by default. We hope to make this more to your liking in a future update.

• davegarratt
    davegarratt
    Community Member
    Options

Ok thanks for the quick reply.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@davegarratt -- thank YOU for your patience with us. This is definitely something I personally would like to see cleaned up, much as you would. Right now, the drive toward 1Password 7 is kind of snorfeling up every available developer-cycle, though, so it may be a bit longer before we can address issues like these.

ref: OPM-1004

This discussion has been closed.