Beta 1.5.2 published to Chrome Web Store

๐Ÿ’ฅWe just shipped an awesome update!

1.5.2 is a huge update that brings with it our most requested feature: an entirely new Strong Password Generator that lets you choose the password that's right for you. We also found time to include our second most requested feature as well: more customizable autolock settings. And don't get us started on the artificial intelligence improvements we made to the brain โ€“ more on that later. ๐Ÿ™‚

It's the most new NEW features you'll ever see in a point release and a wonderful update to kick off the weekend! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Version 1.5.2 is working its way through the Chrome Web Store now and you should have it within a few hours. Once you have your hands on the new version, please let us know how it goes.

Here's the full changelog:

[NEW] Our beloved Strong Password Generator is now available in 1Password X.
[NEW] The Strong Password Generator can generate word-based passwords that are easy to remember and speak.
[NEW] Generate PINs and other numeric codes from the Strong Password Generator.
[NEW] Set the length of your random character passwords and decide if symbols and digits will be included.
[NEW] Automatic locking of 1Password can now be disabled in settings.
[NEW] 1Password X uses machine learning to suggest passwords for you when you need them, and only when you need them.
[IMPROVED] The automatic lock timeout can now be extended past 300 minutes.
[IMPROVED] Page analysis and password generation are now much faster and more efficient.
[IMPROVED] The Save Login window now offers to update your existing item by default on change password pages.

Your continued support and feedback made this release possible, so please keep it coming! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! ๐Ÿงก

Comments

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member

YES! Way to go team. Just tested the autolock and now when I lock my work computer, it doesn't also lock 1Password X. Thank you!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the kind words, and for participating in the 1Password X beta! :chuffed:

• Awesome! I'm happy that you're happy, @maquinn78! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member

No longer the option of Ctrl + Shift + X to unlock the extension?

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member

Forget it! It was just configure in the options ... :p

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, that should do it. I find I forget I can change settings for 1Password X too sometimes. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.