Add an option to dismiss auto fill dialog

Stanzilla
Stanzilla
Community Member

I would love a way (a small X in the corner would be enough) to dismiss the auto fill prompt, sometimes I don't want to use it and it overlaps buttons/text so being able to dismiss it would be nice.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Stanzilla: I hear you. We're looking at ways to improve usability for this new feature, even as we work to make it more useful. Thanks for your feedback! :)

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member
    edited March 2018

Hello everyone!
    +1 a small X in the corner would be enough or pop up on notification bar icon and then select login specified.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure that will be feasible given the constraints of touch targets for different sized devices, but it's something we'll look into. :)

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure that will be feasible given the constraints of touch targets for different sized devices, but it's something we'll look into. :)>

Thank you very much and I very appreciate that!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise! I agree that we need to do something to make the new filling dismissible when it isn't desired, and I'm sure we'll be able to come up with a good solution. Thanks so much for your feedback on this! :chuffed:

• rschumm
    rschumm
    Community Member

I agree that some easy way to dismiss the pop-up must be available. This has become so frustrating on my phone that I'm at the point of forgetting about 1Password and going back to Dashlane or other password manager.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rschumm: Or you could use the 1Password Keyboard. We'll continue to improve this new feature, but that can help you in the mean time. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.