Offline Changes not getting synced

Options

Hi,

Just re-enabled my Families account and get again Sync issues (Had that with older versions pretty often as well). :(

Already checked the diagnostic log. Talking about "refreshing proxy", "proxy reconfiguration required" and "could not connect to proxy". Unfortunately the log doesn't say which proxy that should be. I'm not using a proxy and none is configured in 1Password.

That have been 5 successful minutes after paying for the subscription. :|

Sebastian

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @sebastian_bauer: That's some extra logging that helps us when a proxy is present, but is usually a red herring without one. I see the same in my logs and I've never used a proxy myself. It's worth double-checking that your proxy settings are empty (1Password menu > Settings > Advanced) and removing anything there if you find data entered, but if it's empty as expected those are in all likelihood nothing to worry about. Assuming proxy settings are empty, could you try making a small change to an item (add a note to a Login for example), then saving it and let me know if that forces things to sync up? Thanks! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.