Windows 10 - just started crashing

This problem just started yesterday out of nowhere, is it a known bug? I didn't update Windows or do anything else to trigger it. The app keeps crashing ("1Password for Windows desktop has stopped working") and re-opening itself and immediately crashing again, and I had to uninstall it just to break that loop. (Taking it out of the startup list and restarting didn't work to keep it from auto-opening.) When I tried reinstalling the app it was the same thing again.

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello there @plewis,

Sorry for the troubles!

We are not aware of any issues with 1Password and it is hard to troubleshoot such issues remotely. Could you please save a crash report for 1Password 6 on your PC and attach it to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com?

Please share your Support ID number after you receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant. This way we will be able to track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• plewis
    plewis
    Community Member

Done - #PFX-38981-327

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@plewis: Great, thanks! We will take a closer look and get back to you via email as soon as possible! :+1:

ref: PFX-38981-327

• plewis
    plewis
    Community Member

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@plewis: Greg replied to you via email about 4 hours ago. Please look for that and get back to him there. I'll close this discussion so we can continue the conversation there and avoid the confusion of trying to have it in two places at once. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.