Delete login does not remove it from item list

mirv
mirv
Community Member
edited March 2018 in iOS

Hi. Not sure if this just started happening but I just ran into this when trying today’s iOS beta 7.0.6(7000602). This login entry stays around even after deleting. Is it immortal? See attached screen video. (Will attempt to attach in next message, actually.)

Comments

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member

Well I don't seem to be able to post a video here, it says 'File is not allowed'. So I put it on a server (temporarily) here: http://bgp.nu/~mak/ScreenRecording_03-08-2018 16-28-49.MP4

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member

FYI, I am not sure if I can reproduce this any more. The item seems to actually be gone now. I thought maybe it had something to do with searching for a login item title. But I did a few tests and I couldn't get the problem to happen again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mirv: Thanks for getting in touch! Indeed, I'm not able to reproduce this. Was it maybe just hung up while trying to sync the change? Can you provide some information on your setup — OS version, sync method, vault format, etc. — so we can see if that's involved? Thanks! :)

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member

Yes, sorry. iOS 11.3(15E5201e), iCloud sync. Not sure about vault format, how do I determine that?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mirv: No worries. Vault format won't come into play if you're using iCloud to sync the data. Are you able to create and delete a test item now?

This discussion has been closed.