1Password 7 for Windows Alpha 2 is ready for you!

2»

Comments

• Moritz_
    Moritz_
    Community Member
    edited March 2018

Hey guys and gals - thanks for all the great fixes. They are really much appreciated! Can't wait for everybody to get their hand on 7.0.

One UX/UI improvement that I want to voice is that when you edit an entry in 1P and add a section you will see the following in the UI when you are trying to change the kind of field.

On the left side of the main UI you have a 22px spacing between the edge and the icons - this would be great to see added to the right side as well.

I just checked in the macOS 1P app and there you will find an appropriate spacing from the right inwards so the scrollbar does not collide with the icons itself. I think this would go along with the already made improvements to get the Windows App more in the same use and feel of the macOS App. But I just wanted to point it out since I noticed it. <3

• Hi @Moritz_,

Thanks for reporting that and we’re really happy to hear you’re liking the improvements so far.

That scroll bar issue has been mentioned in a separate thread but to save you a trip, we are aware of that and we will fix it, let’s just say that we’re not done with the UI improvements for 1Password 7. :smile:

• Moritz_
    Moritz_
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT ahhh darn! I didn't look for that... sorry about that! Should've done the very least of searching if there has been reports on this.
    But thanks for getting back to me anyway :+1:

• No worries, we’d always love to hear your feedback.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Does the latest 1Password 7.0.522 support attachments? If it does I cannot find out how..

• MikeT
    edited March 2018

Hi @wkleem,

For standalone vaults, not yet. It's mentioned in the original post:

There are a few limitations to the Folder Sync, it does not yet support attachments and custom icons but we're working on that as we speak.

Also in Known issues:

It is not yet possible to add new attachments/custom icons to standalone vaults. {OPW-1920, OPW-1778}

• MikeT
    edited March 2018

Hey folks,

We've just shipped 1Password 7.0.524 Alpha 3 now, discussions for it is here: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/87324/1password-7-for-windows-alpha-3-is-here

I'll close this, so we can talk about the new update in its own thread.

This discussion has been closed.