7.0.522: Vault Icons Not Populating [Confirmed bug, will be fixed]

AlwaysSortaCurious
AlwaysSortaCurious
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Three vaults, all with custom icons.
I signed out for another issue, and then re-signed in after moving the contents of the data file into the trash (wanted to redownload everything).
Anyway,

1st vault icon populated, but not the other 2. They are the default 1Password icons rather than my custom ones, but I have gotten used to my visual queues.

Checked the web app they are still there. Reboot the PC and waited for some time. Still There. Locked unlocked, still there.

1Password Version: 7.0.522
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @AlwaysSortaCurious,

Thanks for reporting this. I haven’t seen this but we’re looking into it.

If you edit the custom vault icon again (remove and re-add the same icon) on the 1Password.com website, does it populate the rest of them as well?

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    AlwaysSortaCurious
    Community Member

@MikeT I edited, added a new image, and it did populate immediately. Wish I had thought to test that as well! Thanks.

• Great, thanks for letting me know.

We're still investigating and it sounds like your 1Password app thought it was already up to date on the icons and decided not to refresh.

We do have a bug where it downloads the icons but doesn't refresh the UI properly on the first sign-in, it will refresh once you restart the app completely.

• Hi @AlwaysSortaCurious,

I just want to give you an update on this, I was able to reproduce this issue and we will get it fixed.

ref: OPW-1987

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    AlwaysSortaCurious
    Community Member

TY.

• 👍 Thanks again for reporting this!

This discussion has been closed.