To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i have the first A3-[removed].

swissrose28
swissrose28
Community Member
edited March 2018 in Memberships

need my help got my master key,but have problem with my secret key only have A3-[removed] FORGET THE OTHER NUMBERS PLEAS HELP ME TO RESTORE THEM

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:forget the last numbers of my secret key

Comments

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member

CAN YOU RESTORE MY SECRET NUMBERS/.

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member

NEED AN ANSWER HOW CAN I GET MY WHOLE NUMBER FOR MY SECRET KEY-A3-3AD5VP FORGET THE OTHER NUMBERS,HAVE MY MASTER KEY.SO PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY WHOLE KEY BACK.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@swissrose28 - sorry to hear about the missing Secret Key! Unfortunately, we do not ever have your Secret Key, though there may be multiple places it might still be stored in your 1Password information. Please try these steps to see if you can find your Secret Key in either your Emergency Kit or within one of the 1Password apps you may be signed into your account with. Good luck, and let us know how that goes for you.

ref: TDX-12782-827

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member

try to sign in with my masterkey the gave me when i became a member,but the did not exempet.so i need your help.dont know whe the master key dont work.need some help to restore it

Referrer: forum-search:have my mastery i sign in now the won't exempte it

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member

i have a contact with 1password account.sign in on the 25 September 2017 gave me my master key,today i want to sign in the master key did not work, need help to restore it.

Referrer: forum-search:have my mastery i sign in now the won't exempte it

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member

what is going on why no answer to my problem

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@swissrose28: I'm sorry for the confusion. This is not a chat room. It's an internet support forum. We try to respond to everyone's messages in the order in which they are received, but when you post multiple messages that pushes you back to the "newest" each time. And when you send us messages in multiple places, as you've also been emailing us, it slows down the support process for everyone while we try to connect the dots. But either way, if there are others who sent us messages before you, you may need to wait while we reply to them. I think that's fair, but I'm sorry that it means you have to wait a bit in the mean time. Thanks for your patience.

Regarding your comments above, (un)fortunately AgileBits has neither access to your 1Password data nor the Master Password or Secret Key used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'reset' or 'restore' for you to help directly. However, please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/

Alternatively, if you're part of a 1Password Family or Team, another Owner, Organizer, or Admin can help you recover your account, so you can create a new Secret Key and Master Password:

https://support.1password.com/recovery/#begin-recovery

If that doesn't help though, you will need to either restore from a backup, sync from another device, or simply start over. You can try as many times as you want. You won’t be “locked out”, but you will not be able to access your data unless you can enter the required Master Password correctly.

Since Daniel has been helping you via email already, I'll close this discussion. Please reply to his email when it's convenient for you to answer his questions and we'll go from there. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.