1Password for Windows not updating with changes made using 1Password X for Chrome

Changes made in 1Password X do show up on my iPhone, but not in 1Password for Windows, and there's no manual refresh option.

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 6.8.496
Extension Version: 1Password X 1.6.0 for Chrome
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Personal account
Referrer: forum-search:synchronisation

Comments

• Mark_Dowd
    Mark_Dowd
    Community Member

Strange. Following local edit in 1Password for Windows, this mow updates in real time.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Mark_Dowd,

Thank you for contacting us! I am sorry for the troubles with sync in 1Password for Windows.

There is a known issue with sync in the current stable version of 1Password 6 for Windows that was fixed the later updates. If you ever bump into the issue with sync again, please try to edit/save an existing item and it should trigger sync in the app. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

If you decide to give 1Password 7 Beta a try, please check this post in our blog with more information about it:

Introducing 1Password 7 Beta for Windows

Let me know if you have any other questions, we will be happy to help. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• Mark_Dowd
    Mark_Dowd
    Community Member

Thanks Greg. Any idea when version 7 will go live?

• @Mark_Dowd: It's likely to be some time before it goes stable since it's a major new version and we've added some features for standalone vaults that are brand new and will require some more extensive testing. None of this would be relevant to you since you have a 1Password membership, but it will affect the time it takes to reach a point where we're comfortable releasing a stable version of 1Password 7. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.