Account Sync

peterbladen
peterbladen
Community Member

I have moved over to the paid subscription from using icloud sync and now I am not getting a delayed sync of a password I create on my iPhone with 1password on Windows 10 and sometime no sync at all I can see the password on my iphone for a new login but it is not showing up on the the Windows 10 app. I do see the password within the Web Page when I login there but not in the Windows 10 program.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:account sync

Comments

• Hi @peterbladen,

Could you please let me know what version of 1Password for Windows you have installed?

Thanks!

Ben

• peterbladen
    peterbladen
    Community Member

Windows - 6.8.496

• Thanks @peterbladen. If you add an item to 1Password on Windows does that item appear in your account on the 1Password.com web interface?

Ben

• peterbladen
    peterbladen
    Community Member

It does its just not consistent i added a password last night and this morning the windows program didnt have the new password, but the web did. So searching for the password does not reveal the password but scrolling down the All Items list and its there

• Okay, thanks. I’d like to get a closer look at what is happening ‘under the hood.’ To do so I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?windows

Please email these reports to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#YAU-25997-514]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out. If BitBot emails you back with a support ID that is different from YAU-25997-514 please let us know here ASAP.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: YAU-25997-514

• peterbladen
    peterbladen
    Community Member

Done

• It appears Frank has been in touch and will continue the conversation with you via email. I see now that you originally contacted us both by email and here in this forum post regarding this issue. For the future please avoid contacting us via multiple channels for the same issue. It causes a duplication of efforts on our part (as you saw, both Frank and I asked for the same information), which slows down the support process for everyone... you included. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.