Qr Code missing

Hello
I changed my email and secret key. When I downloaded the new Emergency Kit i noticed that the Qr Code at the bottom right was missing. The Qr code is great to use when setting up mobile devices and I have allways used it. Now on the new Emergency Kit it sais "Scan this code from the 1Password apps to set upyour account quickly and easily" where the code used to be. Where did it go?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: 1password account
Referrer: forum-search:how to enter a support mesage

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@andkan7917: The Emergency Kit is always generated with a Setup Code, but perhaps it is being blocked in your browser for some reason. I'm not having any trouble getting it here. Definitely try generating the Emergency Kit again!

• andkan7917
    andkan7917
    Community Member

That was the problem. My browser was blocking it. Thanks

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Glad to hear you figured it out :smile:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@andkan7917: Out of curiosity, which browser? And was it a specific setting or extension? It may help others who run into a similar issue. :)

• andkan7917
    andkan7917
    Community Member

Firefox. But the reson was that I had the NoScript firefox extention enabled. That blocked the code

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to disable NoScript to get the site working normally. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.