Show Previously Used Generated Passwords in Chrome and in Categories

bgsuisu
bgsuisu
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

If this has been asked and answered.. my apologies.. I do not see where in 1password 7 beta the category of "previously generated passwords" in the Chrome extension or in the category fields in 1password 7 beta program. Any thoughts for this feature inclusion?
Thanks !

1Password Version: 1password 7 beta
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    edited March 2018

Hi @bgsuisu,

Thanks for writing in.

We've simplified the name from Generated Passwords to Passwords. You can find it in the sidebar of 1Password mini but it is not sorted by date or anything like that just yet, that's going to be polished in a future update.

Previously used passwords are stored within the Login item itself, you can find it in the bottom of the details view for them like this:

If you are referring to the most recent generated password that we show in the bottom of the 1Password Strong Password Generator, that's not yet implemented but it is coming.

ref: OPW-714

• bgsuisu
    bgsuisu
    Community Member

You answered both questions! thank you so much.

• You're welcome!

• jrock2004
    jrock2004
    Community Member

Any update on this? I just generated a password and used it to change and I forgot to click to update. So now how do I get this password?

• MikeT
    edited September 2018

Hi @jrock2004,

Thanks for writing in.

You can find it in the Passwords category, sort it by date and you'll see most recent Password items on top that was generated on specific sites.

If you're using 1Password mini, you can search by the title in the Password categories like this:

This discussion has been closed.