How do i enter new logins from my desktop so my fingers dont cramp from the iphone?

My fingers are cramping from entering all this info on my iphone. I'm up to 46 as of yesterday. Can I do this from the desktop version? If so, how?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how does it work?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Heather_Latham! I certainly hope so -- virtually anything that can be done from 1Password for Android or 1Password for iOS can be done more easily and quicker from 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows. What type of data, specifically, are you trying to enter (Logins, Credit Cards, Identities - something else)?

• Heather_Latham
    Heather_Latham
    Community Member

Well, I signed in, and I can see my “Logins” tab, but cannot seem to locate where I can create a new record (whereas on the iPhone I simply click “+” to enter a new record).

• @Heather_Latham: In 1Password for Windows, there's a button that says + New Item above your item list, just to the right of the sidebar. In 1Password for Mac, click the + button at the bottom left of the item details pane (that's the right-hand section of the app). On either operating system, you'll next select the type of item you wish to create and type away!

That said, for Logins specifically, I'd recommend allowing the 1Password extension to save things for you. That'll really save your fingers some work! :chuffed:

• Heather_Latham
    Heather_Latham
    Community Member

Thank you soooo much!!!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Heather_Latham,

On behalf of Kate you are very welcome! :) Please let us know if you have any other questions about 1Password, we are always ready to help you.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.