Chrome Extension not populating with data from Teams 6.8.496

Options

Hi. I use 1Password Teams on Macs, PCs, iOS and Android. Works great on all but the PCs. Since I converted to Teams and moved all the logins to it, they show in the desktop client but the chrome extension does not show any of them. Looks like the extension version may be well under the level of the desktop version..... Not seeing any sync issues in the "Generate Diagnostics Report". To confirm, everything shows up in the desktop client (which uses my new longer teams password) and I can copy and paste from there, but if I click on the extension icon (which still uses my short password from former standalone/Dropbox sync) there are no logins in there...

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro build 16299
Sync Type: Teams Cloud

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bradwagner,

Thank you for reaching out!

Do you happen to have an old version of 1Password 4 installed on your Windows PC? If you do, please uninstall 1Password 4. Here is how:

1) On the Start menu, select Settings.
    2) Select System > Apps & features.
    3) Find 1Password 4 there and then select Uninstall.

Once you do that, please open and unlock 1Password 6 app on your PC and go to > 1Password > Settings > Advanced and make sure that you have enabled Native Messaging for Firefox and Chrome under 1Password Browser Extension Integration. Restart 1Password and browsers, and 1Password extension should connect to 1Password 6 after that. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks in advance! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.