[Feature Request] Simplify manual account creation

Options

Hey,

when i must create the login by my own.
Click on New Object --> Login.
That the Title and the Link will be automatically filled in the Form.
Is it possible to bring it in?

blaxxz

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blaxxz: Thanks for getting in touch. I'm not sure what you're asking though. Have you tried saving the login right from the 1Password X icon in the website?

Otherwise, if you really want to create a new item by hand, you can do that in the 1Password.com web interface:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all/

Does that help? :)

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

No not really ^^

When i'm for example on the 1 password Forum. I click on "New Object" and "Login".

This linked me then to my Vault:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5020219/uploads/editor/qt/yvr3uokiuvrn.png

I would like it, that then immediately the link and title to the page is inserted directly.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blaxxz: Ah, I understand what you mean. I'm not sure that's possible, as you're then opening an entirely separate website — 1Password.com — in a new tab in your browser. And, frankly, I'm curious why you'd be doing that when you can save a new login using 1Password X right on the website, so that it can know the URL to include it. Is there a particular site you're having trouble with?

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

"And, frankly, I'm curious why you'd be doing that when you can save a new login using 1Password X right on the website, so that it can know the URL to include it. Is there a particular site you're having trouble with?"

I have some Websites where 1Password X can't safe the Login or doesn't recognize the Loginfields.
    So i must create the Login by my own.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@blaxxz: Gotcha. Could you tell us the URLs? We'd be happy to test it ourselves and see what we can to do improve 1Password X for you and everyone else. :)

This discussion has been closed.