To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't generate a password when creating account, any other doesn't apply (even very strong)

ana_bobeshko
ana_bobeshko
Community Member
edited March 2018 in Memberships

The generator doesn't work, none of the passwords I used, even something like Chv33JS-&GkobaCn4-ZnHvG doesn't apply - it says "too easy to guess". aha, try.

1Password Version: web
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't generate a password when creating account, any other doesn't apply (even very strong)

Comments

• Hi @ana_bobeshko

This is happening when trying to sign up for a 1Password.com account? You can continue the account creation process even if it says that... though it does seem strange that you’d be getting that message with a generated password.

Please let me know.

Ben

• ana_bobeshko
    ana_bobeshko
    Community Member

No, I am unable to press the button

• What web browser are you using? And what extensions are installed in it? Have you tried a different web browser (preferably one with no extensions)? Is JavaScript enabled in the browser?

Ben

• ana_bobeshko
    ana_bobeshko
    Community Member

I was using Safari. Other than a few extensions such as Grammarly and SimilarWeb, I also have addblocks.

Chrome worked fine for me, thanks for your help. Is that a common issue for Safari? Or it's all about extensions?

• It isn’t a common issue for Safari, so I expect one of your extensions was blocking something. :) Thanks for the update.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.