World.hyatt.com won’t fill

TripleHjr
TripleHjr
Community Member

When i go to world.hyatt.com 1PW puts member number in wrong slot —easy to work around in macos but impossible in ios

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:World.hyatt.com won’t fill

Comments

• Hi @TripleHjr

I just tried saving a new login on this website using 1Password for Mac, and that login fills as expected on both Mac and iOS:

I'd recommend manually saving a new login from your Mac, and see if that helps the situation:

How to save a Login manually in your browser - 1Password Support

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member

Hi Ben—Hyatt sign-in calls for 3 inputs—hyatt number, last name, password— 1pw puts hyatt number in last namespace — 1PW itself has no place to put in 3 inputs—iOS is so hard to operate with compared to MacOS—in macos we use “apple x” to remove something to the scrarch sheet and then paste it into another area— still a pita work- around—Hank

• @TripleHjr,

Do you not sync 1Password on your Mac with 1Password on iOS? If you save the login on your Mac following the guide I posted above it can sync over to iOS and will work there just as it does on the Mac.

Ben

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member

Of course I’m on the road so cant see my Mac21—iOS doesn’t have the little 1pw icon in the browser but there is a key icon in top bar—when in hyatt sign in page and use the key icon it does same wrong fillin—member # in last name box and password in right box Hank—as far as synching, all my devices have synched fine for past 3+ yrs

• Understood. When you get back to your Mac I’d suggest following the instructions I posted above to save a new login item from the Mac, and then allow that login to sync from the Mac over to the iOS device.

Thanks.

Ben

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member

ok--I followed the suggestions in above article on Mac21 in MacOS and after trashing the former Hyatt sign-in I got the Mac 1PW Hyatt to work--but iPhone iOS 1PW must not synch same way cuz when I use web site on iOS 1PW login it fills in member number in name box and password in right box and stops--Hank

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member

Ben--I had to sign in to discussions.agilebits 3 times before I got above to send--a box kept coming up in lower left corner of Safari window "Invalid CSRF token--try again"--what's that?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TripleHjr: It sounds like the cache in your browser expired, or there was a temporary glitch with the forum software. Sorry about that!

Can you give us the URL, copied from the webpage when you try to fill on your iOS device and it fails? That way we can test it here. Often websites will give you a different "mobile" page when you visit, and often those are pretty poorly designed.

This discussion has been closed.