I have a 1password membership but my iPhone is not syncing with my iMac. iPhone has old data.

bhdunlap
bhdunlap
Community Member

My iPhone has old password data. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled I can log in but the data is not matching my iMac data. iMac is current and complete
The category is not correct but I was not given another option.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.2.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a 1password membership but my iPhone is not syncing with my iMac. iPhone has old data.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

@bhdunlap - If your iMac has what you consider a complete and up-to-date copy of your 1Password data, then what you'll need to do to match it with your iPhone is:

1. In 1Password for iOS, go to Settings > Advanced and tap "Erase all 1Password Data" (in red at the bottom). This will quit 1Password and return you to your phone's home screen.
    2. Re-launch 1Password and it will be as if you are a new user. Choose whichever sync method you are using in 1Password on your iMac -- or sign into your 1password.com account if you're using that.

You should see all of your data, matching the data on your iMac, very shortly. Let us know how you get on!

ref: ICS-91383-145

This discussion has been closed.