Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    AlwaysSortaCurious
    Community Member
    Options

@Andrew42 You know, I think that can only be done through the web interface. Assuming you have a 1Password membership. For Stand-Alone vaults, I think the Beta can currently open existing local vaults and the ability to create a new stand-alone vault is a little down the road,

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. It is a pity somebody didn't think to inform David Teare before he rhapsodised on V7 ability to view all one's vaults in his Blog about the arrival of V7 Beta.

• AlwaysSortaCurious
    AlwaysSortaCurious
    Community Member
    Options

You're welcome but I wouldn't take what I offer as Gospel it could have changed and I missed it. Just a user helping a fellow user...

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

I really appreciate your help.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi guys,

@Andrew42:

You can add additional existing standalone vaults via the 1Password Menu > Open vault on this PC.

If you are referring to creating new vaults, it is not yet implemented. Our Beta 1 build is focused on existing standalone vaults before we focus on new vaults as it does require a bit more code but it’ll be available in Beta 2.

For 1Password.com membership, you currently have to add new vaults or manage them on your 1Password.com web site. Once you do this, 1Password 7 will automatically show them instantly. We are in the process of building the APIs that’ll allow our native apps to bring this in. 1Password 7 for macOS just added it and we’ll follow up soon.

As for the blog post, you could add any number of vaults and it’ll show up in All Vaults. But if you only have one vault that you’re using, then it won’t be useful until beta 2 when you can create more vaults.

This discussion has been closed.