1Password with MacOSX and Windows 7

I have been using 1Password 6, version 6.8.8 (688002) since 2015 and have purchased a license. Now I want to use 1Password in addition to my iMac + iPhone additionally on a labtop with Windows 7. Do I have to pay to do this again? How should I proceed? I know that synchronization with iCloud is not possible - for me it is synonymous without synchronization .... Thanks for the help. Please excuse my bad English

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Firefox 4.7.0.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.3 + Windows 7
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@samos54: Indeed, 1Password for Mac will not run on Windows, and a license for the Mac app will not work there either. You can, however, get the latest version of all of the apps (along with the web interface, and not have to deal with license management or sync configuration — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data) as part of a 1Password.com membership. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. iCloud sync also can't work on Windows, but you don't need that either in that case. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• samos54
    samos54
    Community Member

Many thanks for the answer.
    I'll still wait with the installation of 1Password for Windows 7. For the time being I will test a Password Manager which is free (Dashlane?).

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@samos54: You can give 1Password account a try and let us know if it suits your needs. :chuffed: Also, we are always here for you, if you have any questions. Just let us know.

Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.