Hi. Possibility of adding expenditure forecasts, cash flow etc to 1pass?

Options
chriswatts
chriswatts
Community Member

My vault contains details of support contracts, subscriptions, software purchases, mobile phone contracts & other renewal dates, etc.
Usually I make notes if the recurring expense amounts, just in the notes field.
It would be great to be able to see amounts payable in a time-line or calendar (of sorts). So I can see that the 6 month renewal of my hosting account is £70 due on July 13th, for example, together with my Deezer monthly sub on the same date.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:budget cash forecast

Comments

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options

"There's an App for that": http://chronicleapp.com

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@XIII: Oh wow. I've never seen that before, but that does look pretty cool! :)

@chriswatts: We don't currently have plans to move 1Password more into finance, but it's an interesting idea. We currently have our hands pretty full with password management, but perhaps we could add some features in that vein in the future. Cheers! :)

• chriswatts
    chriswatts
    Community Member
    Options

@XIII: Yes that's exactly it (although not for Windows, it seems...). Plus chronicleapp stores the related URL - but I'm guessing no passwords!
    @brenty: i see your concerns re scope-creep. But you do currently hold order details, amounts paid, etc so toes already dipped into finance? Would not need the chronicleapp sophistication, so keep in mind at least, if poss.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's certainly something we'll continue to evaluate. Thanks for the suggestion! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.