Sync with dropbox

I have 1Password Pro for iPhone.
Earlier I was able to transfer/Sync my 1Password data (via Dropbox) to 1Password app for Windows. But now after installing latest 1Password 6 on Windows 10, I am not able to transfer data from Dropbox. What is wrong with the app ?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pareshhchoksi,

Thank you for reaching out!

1Password 6 for Windows is focused on our 1Password accounts and does not support local vaults synced via Dropbox. The manual syncing for vaults in Dropbox in the previous versions of 1Password 6 were added specifically for migrating your local vaults into 1Password.com account without having to install the Dropbox client first. We've gotten rid of this because people thought this meant local vaults were supported but it wasn't.

If you want to use a local vault in 1Password on your Windows PC, please take a look at 1Password 7 Beta for Windows , which supports local vaults and syncing to Dropbox. However, please note that it is not included in the purchase of Pro-features in 1Password for iOS and you will be asked to purchase a standalone license, when they become available.

I would recommend you to sign up for 1Password account and migrate your data there, as this is the best way to use 1Password now. Check it out:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Let me know if it helps. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.